• Reproduction requests must contain a minimum of 500 total copies (each side of a sheet of paper is one “copy”); requests of less than 500 copies will be reproduced on an office copier, as it is more cost effective.
• To request reproduction, email USAG Bamberg Reproduction a completed printing and duplication request form and the digital file for the product that needs to be reproduced (e.g., PDF or Word file) (printing and duplication request - example; sample product file).
• Normal turn-around time for a reproduction request is 15-30 days, unless the request involves large quantities or special reproduction service.
• Color ink is authorized only for fire- or safety-related products.
• All products will be reproduced in the most cost-effective method possible IAW Army in Europe Regulation 25-30 (for example, reproduction will always be printed on both sides of a piece of a paper).
• No unauthorized printing or reproduction will be allowed; to include:
o Reproduction of field manuals or other doctrinal guides.
o Forms that are available electronically or that may be ordered.
o Locally designed noncommissioned officer creeds, leader notebooks, job books, promotion study guides, or similar publications.
o Material available on the Internet.
o Copyrighted material.
o Documents that require fewer than 500 copies for the entire product (reference: AE Reg 25-30; 21, a, ).
• Privacy Act (PA) and Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) guidelines will be adhered to during all reproduction activities.
LOCATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Postal Service Center
Official Mailroom (Reproduction)
Bldg. 7116 (by the Food Court)
Email the USAG Bamberg Reproduction Manager